martes, 6 de noviembre de 2018

Post 4,Talk about your favorite song


Hello fellas,
Today I am going to speak about my favorite song; this song is “Somebody to Love” of the British rock band Queen.
Well Queen is a band so various, in his trajectory they played a lot of different styles of music but my favorite term of Queen is without a doubt the period of the years 70’.
“Somebody to Love” was publishing in the year 1976 at the Album “A Day at the Races” of the same year, this song is a ballad that blends rock and gospel and the lyrics relate a history of a man who can’t finds the love and search desperately the love, and he demand to God because he made an effort all his life and he get nothing, that is the reason because he search somebody to love.


I really love this song because the chorus of Freddie Mercury, Brian May and Roger Taylor are unbelievable, the guitar solo is amazing and the intro and outro are spectacular, also Freddie and Roger reach notes very high and that is incredible.
I identify with the song because I not find anyone to love :( just like the man of the song
I Hope you like this song so pretty!   





7 comentarios:

  1. Hi Guille, for me Queen is one of the best bands in the music history, but my favourite song is "Don´t stop me now".

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi guishe, I don´t like this music:(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Nicee! Just yesterday went to the movies to see "Bohemian Rhapsody" ! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Guilleee, my favorite song of Queen it's "somebody to love" too, it's beautiful
    Queen is a legend <3

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Fredie was amazing, great song guille!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. My father listens a lot to that band, it's incredible

    ResponderEliminar