martes, 30 de octubre de 2018

Post 3 My favorite movie or serie


 Hello everyone
In this occasion the topic is talk about or a movie or series, but today I am going to talk about my favorite anime and that is Dragon Ball!
Well, the plot describes the adventures of Goku, a saiyajin warrior, who protects the earth of the different and powerful enemies, (the most popular are Freezer, Cell or Majin Buu) in this universe exist the magic dragon balls, if you collect the seven dragon balls then appear Sheng Long, who give you a wish and you can wish whatever you want!
Goku come from planet Vegeta and arrives at the earth when he is 4 years old, and reared in this planet, in this tour Goku knows many friends like, Krillin, Bulma, Yamcha, Roshi Sensei among others. He meets so many enemies like Vegeta, Ten Shin Han and Piccolo, everyone all of them turn into good guys. Other characters very important are Gohan and Goten (Both son of Goku), Trunks (Son of Vegeta and Bulma)













Dragon Ball has many seasons, first is Dragon Ball, later Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball Super (Too Dragon Ball GT but this is not canon and is so bad). My favorite saga is the saga of the androids, later the saga of Freezer and finish the tournament of power (full of epic battles)
I Loved dragon ball because is a shonen (anime of a action)
I really recommend you Dragon Ball is so good and so entertaining.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Guille, without a doubt it is the best thing I saw in my childhood <3.<3

    ResponderEliminar