martes, 13 de noviembre de 2018

Post 5, My future job


Hi folks! Today I am gonna talk about my future job

Well, I still not considered about my future job but I have in mind work at different places, one of them is “Contraloria General de la Republica” doing accounting tasks because in the past I gained experience in a big company called “Pharma Investi de Chile S.A”, in this place I realized my professional practice of technical accounting, (I worked around of 3 months), this job is in an office so it is indoors and you do not use to travel frequently, so that is why is complicated travel a lot in this job. In the terms of salary I would like a nice salary, earn good money but never so much to become a millionaire. (that has never been my goal)


I study at Universidad de Chile the career of Public Administration and I would like to study too bachelor’s degree in History in the same university, I always love the history since I was a kid and always I get good marks in this subject. In one moment I like to study history but the small work field of this career made me turn back of my decision and look other options

Bye friends! I Hope you like my beautiful blog, see you later!

2 comentarios: