martes, 16 de octubre de 2018

Post 1, A country I would like to visit

Hello my dear friends!

Today I will talk about a country I would like to visit and this country is Italy! I would like to know Italy because this is a country so beautiful and has many monuments so cool! Relating to Italy I only know some things, such as the shape of territory have form of boat, also is the country where born the pizza and the spaghetti, after knowing this is impossible not to love Italy. There are the coliseum, this are a amphithater for the entertainment of the people, as well. In Italy I would like to do visit the stadiums of football, like "San Siro/Giuseppe Meazza", "Juventus Stadium", "Olimpico de Roma", "San Paolo", "San Nicola" among others. Also I would like to visit the cathedral of Milan. Finally I would study in Italy beacuse is a country that gives you many opportuneness and have universitys very good, like Università degli Studi di Roma La Sapienza, number 108 in the ranking global  

Bye friends!

Imagen relacionada


4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Guille, I want to visit Italy like you but. I wouldn´t like to live in this country but I love Italy.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Guishe!
    The most beautiful stadium in Italy is "San siro", i love it<3!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. We have to go to Juventus Satadium to see Cristiano Ronaldo play!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Guille!
    Italy is beautiful, I would like to visit that country to know its cities.

    ResponderEliminar